Quinns London Escorts Privacy Notice
This privacy notice is applicable to our website, www.quinnslondonescortangels.com. It informs you what personal and non-personal data we may collect, how this is done, how it is shared and how we protect it. You can also limit how we share it if you wish. This privacy notice tells you all about your legal rights with regard to your personal data.
When you use our website and submit your personal data, you have rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other similar laws. Dependent upon the legal basis pertinent to your personal data, the following rights may apply:
- The right to be informed – your right to be informed about the personal data that we may collect from you and how it may be processed.
- The right of access – your right to ask for confirmation that your personal data is being processed and right to access your data.
- The right to rectification – your right to have your personal data corrected if incomplete or not accurate.
- The right to erasure (right to be forgotten) – your right to ask for deletion of your personal data if there is no compelling reason for us to hold it.
- The right to restrict processing – you may restrict or block us processing your personal data. Once restricted, we can store your data but not process it.
- The right to data portability – you may request your personal data for your own use. We will give this to you within 30 days. To request it, please contact us.
- The right to object – you may object to us processing your personal data due to:
- Processing was based upon legitimate interests or carrying out a task related to pubic interest/official authority i.e. profiling
- Direct marketing i.e. profiling
- Processing due to historical/scientific research/stats
- Rights related to profiling or automated decision-making
- Automatic profiling or individual decision-making
You have the right to not be given a decision due to only automated processing (profiling) which results in legal effects related to you or affecting you.
Filing a complaint with authorities
You may file a complaint with any of the supervisory authorities if your information is not processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. Should these authorities not address your complaint fully you may ask for a judicial remedy.
To find out more about your rights, go to this link: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr
‘Non-personal data’ (NPD) is data that cannot be personally identified. ‘Personal data’ (PD) is information that can be related to a person (‘data subject’) or identifiable natural person. This is someone who can be identified by reference to an identifier i.e. name, number, location, or online identifier to due to a factor relating to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. PD is very similar to Personally Identifiable Information (PII) but PD covers more data and has a larger scope.
A “visitor” is someone who views our website. A “member” is someone who has registered with us, subscribed or joined a member area. The word “user” can mean visitor or member.
- Information We Collect
Most of the time, you control the type of information and the amount that you provide to us when using our website. This may occur when you submit a review or contact us, complete a ‘work for us’ form or subscribe to a newsletter.
- Our Legal Basis for Collecting and Processing Personal Data
Our legal basis for collecting and processing your PD occurs when you sign up for a newsletter, request escort details, fill in a website form, add a review or fill in a ‘work for us’ form. This is based upon your consent and to be used for legitimate interests unless these rights are overridden by the interests, rights or freedoms of the data subject.
What Happens If You Don’t Give Us Your PD
When you do not provide us with PD, we may not be able to contact you with further information. Most parts of our website are accessible even without your PD.
We Collect Your PD in the Following Ways:
- Automatic Information – we receive information from your browser or mobile. This includes the name of the website through which you entered. It may also include your IP address or your computer or proxy server, name of your internet provider, type of web browser, type of mobile, computer operating system and data pertaining to your browsing activity. We use this data to analyse trends and improve user experience.
- When entering and using Our Website – when you enter our website and agree to the cookies, these may contain your PD.
- At User and Member Registration – when you register as a member, we may ask for your email address. When you register to work as an escort, we may ask for your name, email, mobile and email address.
- Collecting Your Location Information – when using our service, we may collect data regarding your location using such things as GPS and IP tracking. They may also show nearby cell towers, Wi-Fi access points, and other relevant devices.
By accepting our cookies, you are giving us and any third party we collaborate with, permission to place, store and access some of the cookies descried below, on your computer:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These are required for the website to function correctly i.e. show content, allow login, validate sessions, respond to requests etc. Most web browsers allow you to disable cookies but if you do, the features on the site may not operate correctly, thus limiting your access.
They collect information about how the website is used, pages visited, user interests, traffic source, content management and other useful measurements.
They enable the website to remember user choices i.e. language, user name. They can be used to help deliver services to the user such as letting them post a blog, watch videos or listen to audio files.
Used to improve website performance and provide special features. They may also be placed by third parties or us who provide services to us.
Allow websites to link actions of a user whilst browsing such as remembering cart items. They also allow users to be recognised so that when they make changes, they are remembered. Session cookies expire after a session and are not stored long term.
Stored on a user device in-between browsing sessions, allowing preferences or actions to be remembered. Persistent cookies may be used for a mix of purposes including remembering choices and preferences or showing target advertising.
- Identifying places on our website that you have been to
- Personalising content for you
- Website analytics usage
- Remembering what your preferences are i.e. settings, log in info
- Enabling you to share content with social media networks
- Providing items that you have requested from us i.e. services/products
- Personalising content
- Improving our site
- Contacting you with updates for our products/services/website
- Resolving issues or disputes
- Contacting you with advertising/marketing information that we feel will be interesting
- Google Analytics Privacy Notice
Our website makes use of Google Analytics (GA) when it needs to collect information about how the site is used. GA does this for us by collecting user information such as age, interests, gender, demographics, number of visits, pages viewed and sites viewed before landing on our site. We use this data to analyse traffic, improve the website and our ads/marketing. GA collects your IP address and not your name. We do not mix GA info with PD. GA puts a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you uniquely on your next visit. This cookie can only be used by GA. GA also uses certain identifiers to get information about the use of our site. For more details, visit: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
If you wish to opt out, go to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- How Your Information Is Used
Your information is used by us to:
- Provide you with services/products requested
- Personalise content
- Improve our site
- Contact you with updates for our products/services/website
- Resolve issues or disputes
- Contact you with advertising/marketing information that we feel will be interesting
Communications and Emails
When we get in touch with you reference our site, we will use the email you gave us when you registered. We may send you emails with promotional offers. You can change your contact preferences by sending us an email to:
Sharing Information with Affiliates and Other Third Parties
We never rent or sell your PD to third parties for their marketing purposes.
Legally Required Releases of Information
We may need to legally disclose your PD if this is required due to:
- subpoena, law, or other legal process
- assisting law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies
- investigating violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms
- protecting us from legal action or claims from 3rd parties, including you and/or other users or members
- protecting the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of our company, users, employees, and affiliates.
Disclosures to Successors
If we sell our business or merge with another that becomes responsible for providing our website for you to view, we have the right to transfer your PD to that business. They would then have the right to use your PD according to this Privacy Notice as well as any changes made by the new business. We also have the right to transfer your PD if our company goes bankrupt or our assets are sold
- Retaining and Destroying Your PD
We retain your details, including PD, only for as long as it is needed for business/legal/tax reasons. This PD may be held electronically or in paper form or both. When not needed, we will destroy/erase/delete it.
- Updating Your PD
You can update your PD via the service on our site. If this is not present, you may contact us. We may need to keep your PD to enforce agreements or comply with legal obligations.
- Revoking Your Consent for Using Your PD
At any time, you may revoke your consent for us to make use of your PD. This will not affect disclosures permitted by law, including but not limited to the following:
- disclosures to affiliates and business partners
- disclosures to 3rd service providers that provide services for our business, such as credit card processing, computer system services, shipping, data management services
- disclosures to 3rd parties as necessary to comply with your requests
- disclosures to governmental agencies/law enforcement departments, or as required to be made under applicable law
- previously completed disclosures to 3rd parties
- disclosures to 3rd parties in connection with contests or promotions you may choose to enter, or 3rd party offers you may choose to accept. If you want to revoke your consent for us to use your PD, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Protecting the Privacy Rights of 3rd Parties
If you post on our site with information about 3rd parties, you must get their permission. We are not legally liable for user actions and will remove any postings if they violate the privacy of others.
- Do Not Track Settings
Some browsers have settings that allow you to prevent our website from tracking your movements. Our website does not conform to these settings. You can turn off tracking/security features in your browser by checking your browser’s manual.
- Links to Other Websites
Our site may have links to other sites that are not controlled by us or our privacy notice. They may have their own privacy notice. We are not responsible for these and provide links only for your convenience. You confirm that you use these sites at your own risk and it is up to you to check their privacy notice to see how they deal with your PD.
- Protecting Children’s Privacy
This site is not meant for anyone below 18 but a child may attempt to view it. We do not knowingly collect PD from those under 18. If you are a guardian/parent, and think your child may be using our site, please let us know. Before removing information, we may ask for ID to prevent malicious removal. If we find that a child is using this site we will delete their information as soon as we can. You acknowledge that we do not verify the age of our users and have no liability to do this.
- Email Policy
If you do not want to receive emails, let us know by opting out. We will never rent or sell/trade your email address to a third party unless you give permission or we sell/transfer our business or if we go bankrupt.
- Security Policy
Our website has been created using industry-standard security/authentication tools to protect your PD. We and any 3rd parties maintain physical/technical safeguards to do this. We cannot guarantee against loss/misuse of your PD or secure transmission of data over the internet.
- Transferring PD From the European Union
All of your PD is processed and stored in the UK.
- Changes to Privacy notice
We may change this privacy notice at any time and if we do so, we will post changes on our site so that you know what info we collect, disclose and use. If we decide to use your PD differently, we will give advance notice by email. Otherwise, we will only disclose and use users’ data in line with this privacy notice, as it was when the info was collected. When you continue to use our site, products or services after changes, you are agreeing that you accept them.
Questions about Privacy notice
If you have questions about our privacy notice, please contact us.